So, last night my friends and I decided to have a girls night. We played flip cup, pong, and even got bored and played flip pong-that's right, flip pong. It was Me, Marley, Kayla, Layna, Cortnee and Meghan! We stayed up until 2:30, which is huge compared to my normal 10 o'clock. We watched Michael Jacksons' This Is It. It was neat to see all the behind the scene work of him rehearsing for his shows. Such a shame he passed away, God Bless.
How do you wake up Lady Gaga? You poke-her-face,
These girls are some of my best friends:)
The opposing team... they lost... clearly.
The other members of my team, we definitely won every time... except when the other team cheated.
I did some boxing-week shopping in Ottawa and got a few nice things, such as my outfit, I got the sweater at American Eagle and jeans at Garage.