Sooooo, I was sitting in my room last night, thinking odd things to blog, and I looked in my closet, and saw this:
So... it's been decided... I need to clean my room, but I will get there on the weekend;)
Me and my kitty Ginger:)
As stated in my previous post, my birthday just passed. So for my birthday I got a new camera and also a new Tiffany bracelet as shown below:) I just love it.
This is a hand-made jewelry box I made not too long ago:)
I just love jewelry, as you may be able to tell lol.
On a serious note, my fellow school-mate was in a horrible car crash and sadly did not survive. The police later found out he was texting and driving when he went head on to a transport truck. So let us take this with us, please do not text and drive. My school will be hosting rugby games played by both the girls and guys teams to raise awareness of not texting and driving!