Warning, this... is a rant. What is it, with those lame sappy love movies? They give you these false hopes about love because they all end happily. That doesn't happen in real life does it? Sometimes, I just wish I could watch a sappy love movie, where they don't end up together and life sucks for them. Movies like
500 Days Of Summer are perfect. They tell you the truth of how sucky life is through walking you through the emotional heartbreak that comes with relationships. You never see after the couple finds their happily ever after, and then they break up. If movies showed that scene, maybe girls wouldn't have these impossibly high expectations about relationships.
So as I sit here Watching He's Just Not That Into You, I'm thinking about how much these movies disgust me. Yes I know, if they disgust me, why am I watching them? Because a girl can still dream about being happy, even if she isn't. But anyways, these types of movies just disgust me, because you THINK they won't get together, but they do, they always do. Because they are the exception, and you are the rule.
So, to complete the post, I've selected some of my personal favourite pictures: