Thanks for listening, Jess! xoxo
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Another Rant For The List
Today's lovely rant is brought to you by Valentine's Day. I was out shopping today with my friend Holden and all I saw was Valentine's merchandise. Stupid hearts that said, "I love you" and "Be mine".... Blech... makes me think of how single I am lol. It's similar to a perpetual curse... Every restaurant has signs saying, "Book your dinner dates now"... haha dinner dates, as if I'll actually have a date on Valentine's Day. That's just so funny, I often feel as though I enter a room and guys just look the other way, or maybe they just don't notice me because I'm not some big tall blonde bombshell with DD's. I go home on the 14th so maybe I'll spend a lovely night with the girls from home, well the ones that are still single. We can watch movies like 'Bridget Jones's Diary' or 'Love, Actually' and eat chocolate, yuummm! Maybe I wouldn't have this problem if my life didn't suck so much. But I feel like this is enough of a rant for ya'll.




