No matter how many times I tell myself it's only eight months, a little piece of my heart still aches knowing I can't wake up to you beside me, and you won't get to be here to be with me all year. This boy honestly means the world to me, and even though it has only been five days without Frank, it feels like it's been weeks. I'm just waiting for the day to soon come where I can give him the biggest reunion hug and not let go for hours.
But I guess my first post about being home can't be ALL about my amazing boyfriend, so yeah moving in went really well... I still don't have a bed until tomorrow but I've been trooping through, living at Ethan and Robyn's houses which was nice to see them again. I can't wait for all of my friends to slowly move into Kingston!
I'm a Frosh week leader, know as a Gael at Queen's, and so far the training has been long with lots of pelvic thrusting and chanting and dancing, but it is so much fun. Seeing the Queen's spirit again makes me remember why I love my school so much!
I baked on my first night in the new house, I can't wait to cook all the tie this year. Actually scratch that, I can't wait to cook for Frank all next year :) I'm going to surprise him with my skills and make him nothing but the best ever. Gosh, I'm just so excited to be the best girlfriend EVER. Frank's not even going to know what hit him! Hehe...
I went out to the Nan'og and it was such a great time, it's a karaoke bar, Robyn, her friend, myself and Anthony all sang "You're the one That I Want" from Grease. It was the best. Nightlife in Kingston is crazy fun and way better than back home, although I won't be going out way too much because I have to focus on school this year!
I want to post a few pictures of my first few days but I'm also going to post some of Frank and I, just because I miss him and love him so much! Sorry I keep talking about Frank but he's my boo :)
P.S there is no order to these pictures...
Just love him so much :)
Caught my first fish!
Last night together <3
First night at the new house, made myself some dinner and peach crisp. Yuuum :)
My housemate Ella and I
Marcus being silly after the bar!
Just showing off the amazing necklace from Frank
So many memories from first year...
The racoons in Kingston are just as bad as the squirrels.
All pictures from the horse shoe tournament!
We take cute selfies... :)
My new house!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE MY NECKLACE. I'm wearing it right now...
Well actually I wear it all the time.



















