To fall in love is a beautiful thing. To experience a
passionate and all-consuming love is an even better thing. Most people do not
get to experience the kind of love that I have. It is like everything about you
two clicks, like your hands feel perfect together. You can be your absolute
selves and you still love each other with every ounce of your being. Even if
you’ve only been apart for the day, you still have this overwhelming urge to
kiss them and hold them because your day was instantly made when you saw them.
The fire in your heart is a never-ending flame and it continues to grow larger
as the days, weeks and months go on. To feel a love so strong is all I could
have ever asked for and I am so blessed I got to experience it. I am so
thankful for you walking into my life. I really wish with all that I have that
I could make you stay in my life, but it doesn’t work that way. I will miss all
of the laughs, cuddles, jokes, games, cooking, baking, playing together with
our kitten we have raised together and so much more. It will never be the same
and I for sure will never be the same. The hardest part is knowing it is all
your fault and now you can’t take anything you said or did back. I guess I have
an act for being a little overdramatic and maybe, just maybe if I had taken a
breath and relaxed it wouldn’t have come to this. I am so sorry for all the
wrongs I have brought to you know I forgive you for all the wrongs you did to
me as well. You will forever have a very special place in my heart and you will
always carry a big piece of my and my heart with you because I gave it all to
you. I gave you all of me, even my crazy parts and you still accepted them. I
love you and I will always love you.