I feel like every blogger at some point shares all these crazy fun tips and ideas and whatnot. And I'm just not creative enough for those things. Like honestly guys, this was probably one of the hardest things I tried to do because I'm so unoriginal ahaha.... But now that it is Spring for most of you, and summer for me, I wanted to talk about my makeup bag and what I'll be using this summer to optimize my appearance while being broke ;)
I took a new approach and used my own photos with a new arrangement to make it easier. Labelling will be from Left to Right,
1. Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream $50.00
2. Clinique Stay-Matte Pressed Powder $27.00
3. Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer $38.00
4. Clinique Blushing Blush Powder $25.00
5. MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow $18.00
6. Too Faced Naked Eye Palette $44.00
7. Covergirl Last Blast, Drugstores, $10.00
8. Too Faced Lash Injection $28.00
9. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer $24.00
10. Clinique Acne Solutions Clearing Concealer $19.00
11. GOSH Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Gold $7.99
12. La Senza Body Kiss in Berry Sassy 2 for $15.00
13. Body Shop Satsuma Body Mist $12.00
14. Marc Jacobs Daisy $78.00
15. Vera Wang Princess $75.00
16. Revlon Lipstick in a deep red, $6.99
17. Too Faced Lip of Luxury in Soft Beige $18.00
18. Revlon Lipstick in a berry pink, $6.99